Crop Trouser : Black
A relaxed yet structured trouser that is designed to last for years to come.
There is a currently an 6-8 week lead time for all Made to Order sizes.
*Made To Order supports consistent work for independent sewers
*For questions on sizing and fit or to request custom sizing, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waist facing with top stitching for a sturdy and clean finish
- Front pleats
- Functional side seam and pack welt pocket
- Invisible zipper at center back
- Cuffed hem
- Sits below natural waist
- Fits loose through the leg
- Miah is a curvy size 8/10 wearing the XL
View Size Guide and e-mail email@example.com with any questions or customizations.
- Made of dead stock Italian wool sourced in NYC
- Zippers are dead stock sourced in NYC
- Manufactured in New York City's Garment District
- Always hang between wears.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning for this is always preferred. Dry clean as needed.
Cut, Sew, + Grade : $60
Materials : $50
Shipping : $5
Total cost: $115
Misc (labels, buttons, fusible, packaging) : $10
Subtotal : $125
Retail = $125 x 2.8 = $350 (round down to $348)
*The 2.8% mark-up is allowing for marketing costs, photography, freelance work, etc.
*The reason why the mark-up is higher on this piece is due to the limited quantity and hours put into pattern making and perfecting the fit.
Find this helpful? Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know!
I'll keep rolling this breakdown out for each style!