Gallerie Mock Neck : Bone
This is BY FAR my favorite top from Vincetta. We wear this all the time year-round.
It's comfy and looks good without even trying (always the goal) and an easy go-to for every day wear.
How are we wearing during quarantine? With the Crinkle Willow, sweatpants, and vintage denim.
- Limited Run Style Exclusive to Vincetta.
- XS, 2XL, and 3XL are Made-To-Order and will ship within 2 weeks.
- All Made-To-Order styles help create work for Kavita during this time.
Styled with the Ivory Willow
- Limited Run Style Exclusive to Vincetta
- Raw Edge Neck + Armholes + Hem
- Mock Draped Neck
- Form-fitting (Go up one size if you want a looser, more draped fit)
- XL available for pre-order with a 2 week lead-time
- Deadstock Knit Blend : Sourced in NYC
- Hand made by one of our independent sewers in NYC
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mama earth
- Spot cleaning and hand washed preferred. Lay flat to dry.
Cut, Sew, + Grade : $25
Materials : $5
Shipping : $5
Total cost: $35
Misc (labels, buttons, fusible, packaging) : $10
Subtotal : $45
Retail = $45 x 2.2 = $99 (rounded down to $98)
*The 2.2% mark-up is allowing for marketing costs, photography, freelance work, etc.
*The reason why the mark-up is lower on this piece is due to the simplicity of the style. The development of this pattern creates significantly less overhead and production lead times.
Find this helpful? Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know!
I'll keep rolling this breakdown out for each style!