Gallerie Mock Neck : Bone
This piece took multiple fittings to sculpt and achieve the fit we wanted and that subtle yet special drape at the neck. It’s the basic that’s not so basic. Tuck into your favorite pair of vintage jeans or trousers and you’re good to go.
This is a limited run style due to the nature of working with deadstock fabric.
Styled with the Ivory Willow
- Limited Run Style Exclusive to Vincetta
- Raw Edge Neck + Armholes + Hem
- Mock Draped Neck
- Form-fitting (Go up one size if you want a looser, more draped fit)
- XL available for pre-order with a 2 week lead-time
- Deadstock Knit Blend : Sourced in NYC
- Hand made by one of our independent sewers in NYC
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mama earth
- Spot cleaning and hand washed preferred. Lay flat to dry.
Cut, Sew, + Grade : $25
Materials : $5
Shipping : $5
Total cost: $35
Misc (labels, buttons, fusible, packaging) : $10
Subtotal : $45
Retail = $45 x 2.2 = $99 (rounded down to $98)
*The 2.2% mark-up is allowing for marketing costs, photography, freelance work, etc.
*The reason why the mark-up is lower on this piece is due to the simplicity of the style. The development of this pattern creates significantly less overhead and production lead times.
Find this helpful? Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know!
I'll keep rolling this breakdown out for each style!