Lilian Robe : Tenanashi
**THE FINAL TWO PIECES ARE LIGHTLY DAMAGED so we have marked them down accordingly.
This piece is named after my mother, Lilian. May be worn front, back, over pants, and simply as a dress. This is one of the first dresses designed for the brand.
This Cupro fabric is being discontinued, therefore we are unable to re-cut. If you would like to custom order your size in another fabric, please e-mail email@example.com.
- One size -: fits XXS-S
- One size : fits sizes XS-XL
- One size + : fits XL - 3XL
- Made of Cupro sourced in India
- Ethically dyed, cut, & sewn in India with Untitled Co.
- Always hang or lay flat between wears.
- Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred.