Notch Jacket : Black
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Lennon is wearing a M/L and Veronica is wearing a 4X for an oversized look.
This will not be recut in this exact fabric. To custom order in another fabric or in a size that is no longer available, email firstname.lastname@example.org. I've got you.
- Unlined with bound seams
- Functional welt pockets
- Back vent
- Top stitching at hem
- Made of dead stock Italian wool sourced in NYC
- Buttons from Pacific Trimming in NYC
- Binding cut and sewn in Long Island City
- Manufactured in New York City's Garment District
- Always hang between wears.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning for this is always preferred. Dry clean as needed.
Cut, Sew, + Grade : $80
Materials : $50 (Fabric : $45.00 | Binding : $5)
Shipping : $5
Total cost: $135
Misc (labels, buttons, fusible, packaging) : $10
Subtotal : $145
Retail = $145 x 2.75 = $398
*The 2.75% mark-up is allowing for marketing costs, photography, freelance work, etc.
*The reason why the mark-up is higher on this piece is due to the limited quantity and hours put into pattern making and perfecting the fit*
Find this helpful? Drop a line at email@example.com to let me know!
I'll keep rolling this breakdown out for each style!