Crop Trouser : Checkered
ONLY XS LEFT. Runs small best for petite frame below 5".
Waist measures 26". This is best for a petite frame.
A super easy trouser that sits below the natural waist and fits more like a relaxed jogger. Due to the limited yardage of this fabric, we are unable to re-cut any sizes.
- Waist facing with top stitching for a sturdy and clean finish
- Front pleats
- Functional side seam and pack welt pocket
- Invisible zipper at center back
- Cuff and stitching hem
- Tati is a petite size 2 wearing the XS
- Stay true to your size. The rise is not meant to be worn at the natural waist
- Made of a dead stock wool blend sourced in LA
- Zippers are dead stock sourced in NYC
- Manufactured in New York City's Garment District
- Always hang between wears.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning for this is always preferred. Dry clean as needed.
Cut, Sew, + Grade : $60
Materials : $30
Shipping : $5
Total cost: $95
Misc (labels, buttons, fusible, packaging) : $10
Subtotal : $105
Retail = $105 x 2.85 = $299 (rounded down to $298)
*The 2.85% mark-up is allowing for marketing costs, photography, freelance work, etc.
*The reason why the mark-up is higher on this piece is due to the limited quantity and hours put into pattern making and perfecting the fit.
Find this helpful? Drop a line at email@example.com to let me know!
I'll keep rolling this breakdown out for each style!