Crop Trouser Black : Made To Order
A relaxed yet structured trouser made of a Deadstock Wool Cashmere in NYC's Garment District. Designed to last for years to come.
*We are unable to recut more in this fabric.
For questions on sizing and fit or to request custom sizing, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional fee will apply for custom pattern making.
- Waist facing with top stitching for a sturdy and clean finish
- Front pleats
- Functional side seam and pack welt pocket
- Invisible zipper at center back
- Cuffed hem
- Sits below natural waist
- Fits loose through the leg
- Miah is a curvy size 8/10 wearing the XL
View Size Guide and e-mail email@example.com with any questions.
- Always hang between wears.
- Spot cleaning for this is always preferred. Dry clean as needed.
Cut, Sew, + Grade : $60
Materials : $40
Shipping of Materials : $5
Total cost: $105
Misc (labels, buttons, fusible, packaging) : $10
Subtotal : $115
Retail = $115 x 2.8 = $322 (round up to $328 to cushion for error)
*The 2.8% mark-up is allowing for marketing costs, photography, freelance work, etc.
*The reason why the mark-up is higher on this piece is due to the limited quantity and hours put into pattern making and perfecting the fit.
Find this helpful? Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know!
I'll keep rolling this breakdown out for each style!