PRE ORDER : Patti Trouser : Handwoven Striped Cotton
This pant has been a customer favorite. This fabric is even more of a favorite.
Second run of this limited-run suit is being shipped this month. The pieces can be ordered together for 20% off, or as separates. We will begin cutting in Mid July, so pre-order your size as only 5-8 of the full suits will be made.
This fabric is very special as it is hand-woven in Burkina Faso, West Africa of locally sourced certified organic cotton. The process to produce this fabric takes months, therefore we have ordered 30 yards.
Customers say this is one of their favorite jackets to own. It's easy, comfortable, and quickly elevates your outfit.
- 100% cotton handwoven in Burkina Faso, West Africa.
- Cut and sewn in small batch in New York City's Garment District.
- Always hang or lay flat between wears. Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mama nature.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred.