Lilian Robe : Tanenashi
This piece is dedicated to the designer’s mother, Lilian. It is all embody-ing. The intention was to create something that would without a doubt compliment any body type, size, shape. Vincetta is not super into dresses, but when the brand releases one...It's something the founder of the brand is proud to wear.
This fabric is lighter than silk so it's more breathable but also more sheer, so wear wear something (or nothing) underneath... whichever makes you feel good.
One Size + is made to order with a 6-8 week lead time.
- One size : fits sizes XS-XL
- One Size + : fits sizes XL - 3XL
- Made of Cupro sourced in India
- Ethically dyed, cut, & sewn in India with Untitled Co.
- Always hang or lay flat between wears.
- Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred.