Gallerie Pocket Dress : Olivenite
The knit gallerie dresses have been one of our best sellers, so if you like that one, chances are you'll also like wearing this one too.
The bias backing on the neckline is something I was studying from vintage designer pieces such as Prada and YSL. Such a simple detail, but adds extra love and a longer lifespan to the garment.
Also available in Sandstorm.
- Double stitch at raw hem
- Keyhole at back neck
- Hidden button closer
- Bias finish behind raw neckline
- Made of a crinkled rayon sourced in India through Silk Factory
- Ethically dyed, cut, and sewn in India with Untitled Co.
- Always hang or lay flat between wears.
- Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred.