PRE ORDER : Patti Blazer : Handwoven Striped Cotton
Second run of this limited-run suit is being shipped this month. The pieces can be ordered together for 20% off, or as separates. We will begin cutting in Mid July, so pre-order your size as only 5-8 of the full suits will be made.
This fabric is very special as it is hand-woven in Burkina Faso, West Africa of locally sourced certified organic cotton. The process to produce this fabric takes months, therefore we have ordered 30 yards.
Customers say this is one of their favorite jackets to own. It's easy, comfortable, and quickly elevates your outfit.
- Unlined with bound seams
- Functional welt pockets
- Wear un-cuffed or cuffed
- Oversized fit.
- Dropped Shoulder
- If you prefer a fitted look, go down a size
- Deanna is a curvy 5'6 (36" bust, 29" waist. 41/42" hip) wearing an XS/S
- 100% handwoven cotton made in Burkina Faso, West Africa
- Binding cut and sewn in Long Island City
- Manufactured in New York City's Garment District.
- Always hang between wears (or gently rest of your sofa / kitchen chair like I do)
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred.