Naked Blazer : Bone
Based on a perfect vintage hand-loomed blazer that I've worn for a decade. The first and second editions of this were released in May and September of 2018.
For this one, we updated the fit a smidge and kept it unlined in the most dope light weight linen to give the feeling of wearing almost nothing (hence the name of this style)
Size 3XL is made to order with a 3-4 week lead time.
- Unlined with bound seams
- Functional welt pockets
- Wear un-cuffed or cuffed
- Oversized fit.
- Dropped Shoulder
- If you prefer a fitted look, go down a size
- Deanna is a curvy 5'6 (36" bust, 29" waist. 41/42" hip) wearing an XS/S
- 100% lightweight linen
- Binding cut and sewn in Long Island City
- Manufactured in New York City's Garment District.
- Always hang between wears (or gently rest of your sofa / kitchen chair like I do)
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred.