The Naked Blazer • Bone
Based on a perfect vintage hand-loomed blazer that I've worn for a decade. The first and second editions of this were released in May and September of 2018.
For this one, we updated the fit a smidge and kept it unlined in the most dope light weight linen to give the feeling of wearing almost nothing (hence the name of this style)
- Unlined with bound seams
- Functional welt pockets
- Wear un-cuffed or cuffed
- Oversized fit.
- Dropped Shoulder
- If you prefer a fitted look, go down a size
- Deanna is a curvy 5'6 (36" bust, 29" waist. 41/42" hip) wearing an XS/S
- 100% lightweight linen
- Manufactured in New York City's Garment District.
- Always hang or lay flat between wears. Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother nature. Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred, but this piece is machine wash and dry clean friendly.