Sheer Pleated Top
Simple and timeless. This limited edition piece features a high neck, sheer body, and exaggerated long sleeves. Elizabeth is wearing the size XS/S.
Email email@example.com to consult on sizing/fit
It is made to order with a 2-3 week lead time. $75 of each purchase will support the maker of this piece.
- French seams & Pearl edge finish
- Deadstock Pleated Crepe sourced from LA
- Cut & Sewn in NYC with independent sewers
- Always hang or lay flat between wears. Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred. Do not machine dry.
Cut & Sew : $75
Fabric : $8 per yard x 2.5 = $20
Total Cost = $95
$95 x 2.6 = $248.00
The 2.6% markup covers photography, rent, business expenses. It is below industry standard which is typically 3% + markup.