Crop Trouser : Navy
This is a completely new style for Vincetta (version 1.0). It's a super easy trouser that sits below the natural waist and fits more like a relaxed jogger. If you have a curvy or pear shape, you will want to stay true to size.
There is a 4-6 week lead time for 2XL and 3XL sizes.
- Waist facing with top stitching for a sturdy and clean finish
- Front pleats
- Functional side seam and pack welt pocket
- Invisible zipper at center back
- Cuff and stitching hem
- Tati is a petite size 2 wearing the XS/S
- Miah is a curvy size 8/10 wearing the XL
- Made of dead stock Italian wool sourced in NYC
- Zippers are dead stock sourced in NYC
- Manufactured in New York City's Garment District
- Always hang between wears.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning for this is always preferred. Dry clean as needed.
Cut, Sew, + Grade : $60
Materials : $40
Shipping : $5
Total cost: $105
Misc (labels, buttons, fusible, packaging) : $10
Subtotal : $115
Retail = $115 x 2.85 = $327.75 (round up to $328)
*The 2.8% mark-up is allowing for marketing costs, photography, freelance work, etc.
*The reason why the mark-up is higher on this piece is due to the limited quantity and hours put into pattern making and perfecting the fit.
Find this helpful? Drop a line at email@example.com to let me know!
I'll keep rolling this breakdown out for each style!