Notch Blazer : Navy Pinstripe
Same fit as the blazer we released in May, but in different fabrics and colors.
For about a decade, I've had the most lovely vintage hand-loomed blazer. It was always the right amount of boxy and drape. I loved it so much that I wanted to share it with all of you, so that's when the Notch Blazer was born.
- Lightly lined
- Functional welt pockets
- Wear un-cuffed or cuffed
- Slightly oversized fit.
- Dropped Shoulder
- If you prefer a fitted look, go down a size
- Made of dead stock wool sourced from our East Coast vendor
- Manufactured in New York City's Garment District
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother nature. If you do need to wash, spot clean/lay flat to dry or use a perc-free dry cleaning service. Do not machine wash.
- Marilou is 5'7 and wearing a size S/M Jacket.
- Miah is 5'4 and wearing a size M/L Jacket.