Notch Blazer 2.0 : Semolina
The 2.0 version if the original with a boxier fit, more function, and new fabrics.
This is limited run and will not be re-cut in this fabric/colorway. Only XS/S + XL available.
- Bound seams
- Functional welt pockets
- Back vent
- Top stitching at hem
- Oversized fit
- Dropped Shoulder
- Miah is a curvy size 8/10 wearing the XL Blazer
- Limited Edition. No more of this colorway can be cut.
- Made of dead stock Italian wool sourced in NYC
- Buttons from Pacific Trimming in NYC
- Manufactured in New York City's Garment District
- Always hang between wears.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning for this is always preferred. Dry clean as needed.
Cut, Sew, + Grade : $80
Materials : $40 (Fabric : $35 Binding : $5)
Shipping : $5
Total cost: $125
Misc (labels, buttons, fusible, packaging) : $10
Subtotal : $135
Retail = $135 x 2.8 = $378
*The 2.8% mark-up is allowing for marketing costs, photography, freelance work, etc.
*The reason why the mark-up is higher on this piece is due to the limited quantity and hours put into pattern making and perfecting the fit*
Find this helpful? Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know!
I'll keep rolling this breakdown out for each style!