The OG Dress : Black
The OG Vincetta piece. We have three available. It's fully lined and feels like a total dream. Wear as a light jacket, a dress, or a long top over pants.
- Signature draped cocoon shape
- Hidden button placket
- Relaxed, draped fit
- One size fits all (Size 0-24)
- Manufactured in NYC's Garment District.
- 100% Silk sourced from Calamo Silk
- Always hang between wears (or gently rest of your sofa / kitchen chair like I do)
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred. Dry clean if needed.
Cut, Sew, + Grade : $95
Materials : $115
Shipping : $5
Total cost: $215
Misc (labels, buttons, fusible, packaging) : $10
Subtotal : $225
Retail = $225 x 2.6 = $585
*The 2.8% mark-up is allowing for marketing costs, photography, freelance work, etc.
*The reason why the mark-up is higher on this piece is due to the limited quantity and hours put into pattern making and perfecting the fit. The cost of silk has since inflated 30%, so this price will remain the same as we cut more units in the future*
Find this helpful? Drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know!
I'll keep rolling this breakdown out for each style!