The Cami : Tananashi
One piece left in a size S/M - lightly worn.
A tank you can wear front and back ways. It's the perfect length for tucking into high rise pants. Super lightweight and perfect for wearing year round.
Available in Olivenite
- Baby hem finish at neckline and armholes
- Large facing at hem
- Made of Cupro sourced in India
- Dyed and cut & sewn in India with Untitled Co.
- Always hang or lay flat between wears.
- Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred.