Patti Blazer : Bone
Based on a perfect vintage hand-loomed blazer that I've worn for a decade. The first and second editions of this were released in May and September of 2018.
For this one, we updated the fit a smidge and kept it unlined in the most dope light weight linen to give the feeling of wearing almost nothing.
Made-To-Order sizes are unavailable at this time.
- Unlined with bound seams
- Functional welt pockets
- Wear un-cuffed or cuffed
- Oversized fit.
- Dropped Shoulder
- If you prefer a fitted look, go down a size
- Deanna is a curvy 5'6 (36" bust, 29" waist. 41/42" hip) wearing an XS/S
- 100% lightweight linen
- Binding cut and sewn in Long Island City
- Manufactured in New York City's Garment District.
- Always hang between wears (or gently rest of your sofa / kitchen chair like I do)
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. It's nicer to the garment and to mama earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred.